Roband Quartz Heat Lamp Assembly
• Manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium section, specifically designed to breathe.
• For use in either front or back of house but generally used in pass-through areas, these units come fitted with quartz halogen globes engineered to give a balance of heat and light.
• These globes have a unique screw-mounted tail connection that prevents terminal corrosion and hot joints, thus increasing globe longevity.
• All units are fitted with toughened safety glass covers over each light.
• The standard heat lamps (e.g. HQ450) come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch. They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 13 Amp plug and cord so that units can be installed and operated without an electrician’s involvement.
• The assemblies are designed to run at 220-240V 50-60Hz and are CE approved.
• Model HQ2100 has 5 lamps (1750 W total) 2100mm body