Roband Quartz Heat Lamp Assembly
• Manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium section, specifically designed to breathe.
• For use in either front or back of house but generally used in pass-through areas, these units come fitted with quartz halogen globes engineered to give a balance of heat and light.
• These globes have a unique screw-mounted tail connection that prevents terminal corrosion and hot joints, thus increasing globe longevity.
• All units are fitted with toughened safety glass covers over each light.
• The fabricator models (e.g. HUQ375) exclude all switches and controls and are supplied with PTFE wiring that allows an electrician or fabricator to install the units and connect the assembly wires into the kitchen`s own wiring and switch arrangement.
• The assemblies are designed to run at 220-240V 50-60Hz and are CE approved.
• Model HUQ1725 has 4 lamps (1400 W total) 1725mm body