All Metcalfe products are guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one year from date of invoice, except where specifically noted.
The company’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing
without charge any part or parts found to be defective under normal use, in
accordance to the specified operations manual and capacity ratings.
On all return to factory warranty items, it is the responsibility of the purchaser
to return the entire unit to the factory, in a clean condition, properly packed
All repairs, alterations or replacement of materials or parts not authorised by
Metcalfe will automatically void all warranties in their entirety.
There is a limited 6-month warranty on the following
- Mixer attachments (beater, whisk and dough hook)
- Parts purchased or supplied for the repair of Metcalfe equipment
This warranty does not cover the following
- Failure due to neglect, abuse, careless handling or mis-use of machine
- Failure caused due to improper maintenance
- Blender clutches
- Knives and gears on can openers
- Sharpening of slicer blades
- General wear and tear
Metcalfe and its suppliers reserve the right to make changes in
design and specification to any product without prior notification.